Articles on this Page
- 12/17/18--00:03: _Flashback to Egypt:...
- 12/17/18--22:40: _Open Studios in Dec...
- 12/21/18--03:22: _Happy Holidays from...
- 12/28/18--08:02: _Photo reportage of ...
- 12/28/18--08:27: _Exhibition 'Forest'...
- 01/07/19--04:22: _Highlights of the O...
- 01/15/19--00:51: _Nida A-I-R in Janua...
- 01/15/19--06:10: _The retrospective o...
- 12/17/18--22:40: Open Studios in December 2018
- 12/21/18--03:22: Happy Holidays from Nida!
- 12/28/18--08:02: Photo reportage of the exhibition 'Day Tripper' at Kiosk
- 12/28/18--08:27: Exhibition 'Forest' by Marlaina Read at the project space Kiosk
- 01/07/19--04:22: Highlights of the Open Studios in December 2018
- 01/15/19--00:51: Nida A-I-R in January 2019
- 01/15/19--06:10: The retrospective of 2018 and the perspectives in 2019
|After returning from a two-month residency in MASS Alexandria this Autumn, Laima Kreivytė and Saulius Leonavičius had shared their impressions of Egypt on the 15th of December at the project space Sodų 4 in Vilnius.|
On the 29th of December (Saturday), 3 pm we are inviting you to join the last Open Studios event this year. Marlaina Read (AU), Tara Langford (GB), Demelza Watts (GB), and Katherina Heil (DE) will present their projects developed during the residency at Nida Art Colony.
Open Studio days are organized every month and provide a unique opportunity to meet the artists, learn of their works, and find out about their experiences and discoveries in Nida.
* The event will be held in English
Along with the returning light we are sending our glinting greetings and wishing you a sunny year!
|Throughout 27th of November - 28th of December, the exhibition Day Tripper turned Nida Art Colony temporary project space Kiosk into a Wunderkammer, a Cabinet of Curiosities, a display of intrigue, fascination, and wonder. The exhibition consisted of the artworks by Katherina Heil, Cecilia Hultman, Norbert Tukaj, and Demelza Watts in combination with the curiosities brought by the visitors of the exhibition.|
|On the 29th of December, 2.30 pm we want to invite you to the opening of an exhibition Forest by Marlaina Read at Nida Art Colony temporary project space Kiosk (11 Taikos st, Nida).|
On the 29th of December the last residents in 2018 Marlaina Read (AU), Tara Langford (GB), Demelza Watts (GB), and Katherina Heil (DE) presented their works developed during the stay at Nida Art Colony.
Hello 2019! Residents of the first month in the new year are: Marlaina Read (AU), Tara Langford (GB), Natalija Vujosevic (YU-ME), Kristina Maric (HR), Sandra Kosorotova (EE), Emily Dundas Oke (CA).
From the smallest to the most significant events - this year was especially abundant and peculiar. We have nourished present connections and promising projects that will continue to grow in 2019, too. So once again, by beginning new year, we have prepared a short review that will acquaint those who were not there and let us turn the page as well as take a peek to the future events and open calls together.