Articles on this Page
- 09/13/16--00:14: _ArcIntex ETN Ph.D. ...
- 09/13/16--04:46: _Performance “In the...
- 09/15/16--03:40: _Nida A-I-R in Septe...
- 09/16/16--01:21: _ Residents of NAC p...
- 09/22/16--02:22: _We invite you to Op...
- 10/03/16--02:50: _Open Studios in Sep...
- 10/09/16--08:04: _Nida A-I-R in Octob...
- 10/11/16--04:18: _Artist Talk: Julie ...
- 10/19/16--00:12: _The loss of Algiman...
- 10/19/16--04:19: _Available residency...
- 10/19/16--04:56: _We invite you to Op...
- 10/22/16--07:14: _Exhibition “Smuggli...
- 11/07/16--11:46: _Open Studios in Oct...
- 11/08/16--15:44: _Nida A-I-R in Novem...
- 11/21/16--07:26: _The exhibition “FOR...
- 11/22/16--12:48: _We invite you to Op...
- 11/25/16--06:17: _The exhibition “Wol...
- 12/04/16--08:02: _Open Studios in Nov...
- 12/08/16--10:24: _Nida A-I-R in Decem...
- 12/12/16--02:36: _Akershus Art Centre...
- 09/13/16--00:14: ArcIntex ETN Ph.D. students at Nida Art Colony
- 09/13/16--04:46: Performance “In the pines, in the pines” by Magda Buczek
- 09/15/16--03:40: Nida A-I-R in September 2016
- 09/16/16--01:21: Residents of NAC participate in the voluntary action
- 09/22/16--02:22: We invite you to Open Studios in September
- 10/03/16--02:50: Open Studios in September 2016
- 10/09/16--08:04: Nida A-I-R in October 2016
- 10/11/16--04:18: Artist Talk: Julie Laenkholm in Klaipėda
- 10/19/16--00:12: The loss of Algimantas Kančas
- 10/19/16--04:19: Available residency studio in December
- 10/19/16--04:56: We invite you to Open Studios in October
- 11/07/16--11:46: Open Studios in October 2016
- 11/08/16--15:44: Nida A-I-R in November 2016
- 11/22/16--12:48: We invite you to Open Studios in November
- 12/04/16--08:02: Open Studios in November 2016
- 12/08/16--10:24: Nida A-I-R in December 2016
|31st of August‒30th of September five Ph.D. students, who are taking part in ArcIntex ETN (European training network) program, are residents in VAA Nida Art Colony. In the end of residency time, artists will present their group project.|
Magda Buczek, a current resident at VAA Nida Art Colony, invites you to her studio (E. A. Jonušo Str. 3, Neringa) on the 14th of September at 7PM. The artist will present a performance titled “In the pines, in the pines”.
|Three new residents are joining Nida Art Colony in September: Milan Vagač (SK), Virginija Vitkienė (LT) and Janina Warnk (DE).|
|The voluntary action“Pull, cut, collect” is organized for the third time in the Curonian Spit together with the Directorate of the Curonian Spit National Park.|
VAA Nida Art Colony invites to visit Open Studios on Sunday and Monday, 25th and 26th of September at Nida Art Colony (E. A. Jonušo str. 3, Nida).
|Open Studios in September 2016. Residents participating: Magda Buczek (PL), Carla Castiajo (PT-EE), Kati Karki (FI/UK), Milan Vagač (SK), Virginija Vitkienė (LT), Janina Warnk (DE), Nida A-I-R team and ArcIntex ETN (European training network) program's Ph.D. students.|
|We are very excited to introduce our new residents. Serge Ecker (LU), Žilvinas Landzbergas (LT), Julie Laenkholm (DK) will live and work at Nida Art Colony in October.|
|Our current resident, interdisciplinary artist Julie Laenkholm, will give a lecture followed by a discussion at Klaipėda Faculty of Vilnius Academy of Arts on 17th October at 2.30 pm. The meeting will be in the ground floor lobby and will be held in English. The event is open to public. Duration – 1 hour 30 minutes.|
|Architect Algimantas Kančas who designed VAA Nida Art Colony passed away last night following a long illness. We would like to express our sincere thanks for all his work. May his soul find rest in peace.|
|We invite you to finish the year's creative plans at Nida Art Colony! As one of our scheduled artists-in-residency has changed plans, we have an available residency studio for the period of 1st‒31st December, 2016 (studio rent 400 Eur/month). Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|VAA Nida Art Colony invites to the Open Studio event on Saturday, 29th of October at 5 p.m. (E. A. Jonušo str. 3, Nida).|
Current Colony’s residents Serge Ecker (LU), Žilvinas Landzbergas (LT), Janina Warnk (DE) and Julie Laenkholm (DK) will open doors of their creative spaces to show and talk about ongoing projects, research and artistic practices.
Project space Sodų 4 is pleased to present a solo show Smuggling Borders of the Bodily Line by artist and current Nida Art Colony resident Julie Lænkholm.
Opening and performance with Dorota Zdanavičiūtė will be on 26th October at 6:30 pm. The exhibition is on show 27th October – 12th November, 2016. The exhibition is open for visitors on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 4pm to 8pm at Sodų 4 (Sodu str. 4, Vilnius)
|The Open Studios evening took place on 29th of October at VAA Nida Art Colony. Colony’s residents Serge Ecker (LU), Žilvinas Landzbergas (LT), Janina Warnk (DE) and Julie Laenkholm (DK) opened their studios doors.|
|Three new artists Andrius Mulokas (LT), Natalie Sanders (UK) and Barbara Kapusta (AT) will live and work at VAA Nida Art Colony in November.|
|Welcome to see the exhibition “FORMOVANIE” (The Formation) by our former resident Milan Vagač at the contemporary art gallery DOT. in Bratislava (Slovakia), curated by Zuzana Danková.|
|Three artists Barbara Kapusta (AT), Andrius Mulokas (LT) and Natalie Sanders (UK) currently in residence at VAA Nida Art Colony will present their works and projects in their studios. Open Studios invites the public to experience art in its place of origin and to share conversations with artists on Saturday, 26th of November at 4 p.m. (E. A. Jonušo str. 3, Nida).|
|Our former residents, ArcIntex ETN (European training network) programme students ivite you to their exhibition “Wolpertinger! What they do in collaboration?” on the 28th of November at 6pm at VAA gallery “Akademija” in Vilnius.|
|On the last weekend of November, three VAA Nida Art Colony's residents Barbara Kapusta (AT), Andrius Mulokas (LT) and Natalie Sanders (UK) presented their projects during the Open Studios event.|
|We are pleased to announce our new residents Romina Abate (IT/DE), Vytautas Germanavičius (LT), Tara Langford (UK), Vanda Padimanskaitė (LT) and Natalija Vujosevic (YU/ME) who are taking part in VAA Nida Art Colony’s Artist-In-Residency programme in December.|